y2Mx6pWzHmHUMRjweeRuJ1W8Yxg WELCOME TO ABANGA'S BLOG: See What Chris Brown Is Missing, Rihanna Shows Off Her Ass

LinkWithin

Click on the image below

Web Hosting in Nigeria, .ng domain registration and other domain name registrations in Nigeria

Like

Send

Thursday, May 23, 2013

See What Chris Brown Is Missing, Rihanna Shows Off Her Ass


Moving on from bad news "Take a look at me and see what you are missing", This seems to be what Rihanna is trying to do by posting this picture online so Chris Brown can see this and know he is missing something but seriously? I am an African man and this ass is NO ass for me at all , I mean , I need something Nickylike, Iniedolike, omotolalike, I dont think there is anything to miss out here .

She posted this immediately after  Karrueche   was seen with her ex Chris Brown. Go relax girl, you won the first round, this is the second round, still 10 more rounds to go. #savenergy. She said the picture was taken on a set for her new music video but we all know what this is all about.

No comments:

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...