y2Mx6pWzHmHUMRjweeRuJ1W8Yxg WELCOME TO ABANGA'S BLOG: Tiwa Savage: “I wish Don Jazzy And D’banj Could Work Together Again”

LinkWithin

Click on the image below

Web Hosting in Nigeria, .ng domain registration and other domain name registrations in Nigeria

Like

Send

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tiwa Savage: “I wish Don Jazzy And D’banj Could Work Together Again”

4 (1)
First lady of Marvin Records Tiwa Savage, was recently interview by StyleMania magazine for their latest edition, the talented vocalist was asked various question including her view on separation between two musical legends and
founders of defunct Mo’Hits Records; should they come back together.
These questions arose due to the duo of D’banj And Don Jazzy making various headlines after they both of them performed together at D’banj Sister White Wedding at The Grandeur Event Center, Ikeja, Lagos.
“I am still in shock and when I listen to songs like Suddenly, I am like is this really happening? And I feel like they have left a void in the music industry in Nigeria and in Africa,”  Tiwa said in a special feature on her in the latest edition of StyleMania magazine. The songstress said she could not really point to what caused the rift between the two friends beyond different news reports she read in the media.
Tiwa, however, admitted that in line with some people’s perception of Don Jazzy, the super producer is indeed a “mysterious” guy.
“I’ll tell you the honest truth about Don Jazzy…he really is like that. He doesn’t really open his heart easily to people. He just accepts what happens and he moves on. I mean he is the Don, so I can’t go up to him and say ‘Jazzy, what really happened. I just keep my mouth shut,” she said.

No comments:

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...