y2Mx6pWzHmHUMRjweeRuJ1W8Yxg WELCOME TO ABANGA'S BLOG: THE MAN WHO RAPED HER DAUGHTERS

LinkWithin

Click on the image below

Web Hosting in Nigeria, .ng domain registration and other domain name registrations in Nigeria

Like

Send

Saturday, March 23, 2013

THE MAN WHO RAPED HER DAUGHTERS


Culled from Punch
A seven-year-old girl (name withheld and face blurred), has accused her 49-year-old father of rape. The girl said her father, Sylvester Ehijele, had on numerous occasions had sex with her, adding that he used to promise to buy her goodies and toys before the actions. Photo:
She said he usually had sex with her on a daily basis whenever her mother was not home.
She said, “Whenever my mum is not at home, he grabs me, forces his hand over my mouth and then inserts his penis into my private part. He promises to buy me a car, cake and biscuit but he doesn’t buy anything for me.
           When will wonders have an ultimate end

No comments:

Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...